跳到主要內容

試管嬰兒日記-D8~D13

 第7天測量hCG 是71,


第9天再量一次,確保胚胎的成長有在正常曲線,並且再補打一支生物製劑(兩週打一次),上次打復邁(Humira)對我效果好像沒那麼好,這次改打欣膝亞(Cimzia)。第9天測到的hCG有比第7天多2.8倍,醫生說數字不錯,代表這次的治療有效!


禮拜五(植入後第15天)再放榜一次 >”<


第8天開始到現在都沒有任何症狀,夜尿持續,便秘持續,想睡持續😆


但讓我發現了天然的解便神器:黑棗汁!


網路上有看到其他孕婦也在討論喝黑棗汁,藥局可以買到,我也順便問藥師懷孕可不可以喝,藥師說可以少量嘗試,一瓶分多次喝。


結果我大概喝100 c.c就超有感 😂


這幾天也比較敢騎機車和拿東西了,因為身體真的沒什麼感覺,hCG也稍微放心。


不過體重降了1~2公斤,應該是肌肉嚴重流失?😭 半個月完全沒運動,肉變軟軟的,肚子有點大,不知道是宿便還是肥肉 😂 




2023/8/31~2023/9/6

The hCG level on the 7th day was 71, which was on the normal trajectory. However, given my high TNF level, I’ll be getting another biologic treatment on Saturday. Hurima hasn’t worked well for me, so this time, I’ll be trying Cimzia, another biologic medicine.

The hCG number on the 9th day was 2.8 times higher than that of the 7th day, indicating the treatment is taking effect. My doctor was happy about it.

Friday will mark the 15th day after implantation, and a blood test that day will determine the success of the procedure.

Since the operation, I haven’t experience many symptoms. No morning sickness, no uterus pain, no swelling breast… but I do have nocturia, constipation and sleepiness, lol

I found a God-bless salvation for my constipation: prune juice!

And it’s funny that I found it by talking to an AI model, 🤣

Some pregnant women also use prune juice to relieve their constipation, so I went to the pharmacy and asked the pharmacist if prune juice is safe during pregnancy. She said I could try with a small amount at a time.

I drank 100 cc, and it was incredibly effective. Lol

Plus, I dare to ride my scooter and carry some little weight now because I really don’t feel anything uncomfortable. My body weight has decreased by 1.5 kg. I think it’s all due to the losing of muscles 😭 Not being able to work out for 2 weeks has taken a toll on my muscles. Oh, it must be either feces or fat (or both) inside my huge belly. 😂


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

成佛有什麼用?what is the use of becoming a Buddha?

成佛有什麼用?What is the use of becoming a Buddha? This is a rhetorical question often asked by Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh. We always have the presumption that life is for a purpose and every thing we do should contribute to that purpose, otherwise it's useless. This ubiquitous utilitarianism dominates our modern society. It's so deep and prevalent that we can't even recognize we are acting under its influence. I was reading the book "The Miracle of Mindfulness" by Thich Nhat Hanh this week. He emphasizes on being mindful of one's breath, body movements, feelings and emotions a lot. That means we should be aware of our in breath and out breath at every moment, even when we are doing our work or talking to somebody.  While I seem to know what he's saying, I don't really understand why we should do that? Why should we be aware of our breath when it goes so well automatically? Why do we bother to mind it if human beings have evolved such a long way to make our ...

(新聞翻譯)The Mongolian Rooney, the thief, and the fightback 蒙古版魯尼,詐騙,與反擊

    News from BBC, by Owen Amos , 20 July 2020 On a cold, dark Mongolian morning, a teenager leaves his family's tent and heads to school through thick, smoky air.It's 06:00 and -20C (-4F). School 107, on the edge of the capital Ulaanbaatar, doesn't open for two hours. But Ochiroo Batbold has a key.   天色未亮、寒風刺骨的蒙古清晨,少年起身離開他的蒙古包,穿過空氣中漫布的白煙,前往坐落在首都烏蘭巴托郊區的「 107 學校」。現在是早上 6 點,氣溫僅僅零下 20 度(負 4 度 F )。距離學校開門的時間還有兩小時,但是少年,奧奇魯‧巴特伯德,有鑰匙可以進入。

一個公案

Sometimes I come up with my own 公案, a philosophical dialogue or question to contemplate. This is a recent one: Master: The Buddha is not confined to his skin. He is everywhere. So if you only see the Buddha as someone in a physical body, you are wrong. The Buddha is present in the entire universe. Student: Dear Master, why do you say the Buddha is everywhere in the universe? I can't see how the Buddha can be found in the farthest star or at a time before the Buddha Shakyamuni. Master: What Buddha? This came to me after I listened to a Dharma talk from Thich Nhat Hanh on "there is action but no actor". Whenever we wonder "who" is doing "what", "when" and "where", we are caught in the wrong perceptions and are blinded by wrong questions. It's like asking "where is the parallel universe?" That's a false question because space and location are in the universe, not the universe is in the space. And this also came to me ...